Monday 7 December 2009

Fancy your own personal set of pics ?

Hiya everyone - what a busy time I have had just lately.  The other day I had a Fetish shoot with Boglington and a TopTenAmateur shoot as well as a Kinky Voluptuous marathon 5 hour shoot!!!! Talk about costume changes/ shoe changes/ stocking changes – PHEW!!!! But all my hard work is worth it-  the pics that you will be seeing are fantastic!!  As well as all my modelling work this week, I’m available for photo work by appointment.  If you’re lucky enough to live in the UK, you can book me personally for a photo shoot and you will have heaps of personal pics of me - how good does that sound? You can find me here on Glamour Finder – togs, webmasters – my GF profile has all the details on it. Hugs to you – Secret xxxx
 
 glamourfinder
Secretchick40HH Secretchick40HH
aw1


No comments: