Thursday 26 November 2009

My Date with a Spanker Part 2

My heart was pounding - it seemed like an eternity and I felt the sting of the whip on my  back, the tendrils of the whip caressing and curling around my body again. I just managed to catch my breath before the whip came down on my back again. I counted the lashes ten times and I knew my back would be red….I could already feel the warmth on it.  He then undid the hand cuffs from the ring and then held my shoulders as he guided me across the room.  I felt my feet hit an object - what was it?  It was not there before - what was in the room - how did he put it there??? My visitor bent me over this object, attaching one wrist and then the other at either side of the ‘horse’.  My legs were spread and my ankles were also secured just below my wrists, leaving my cunt and ass exposed.  He touched me very gently, tugging on my clit a little.  I moaned - I couldn’t help it and then I felt his hand come down hard on my bum, first on one cheek and then the next. I knew my cunt  juices must be noticeable and I was wet through.  He suddenly stopped spanking me and walked around until he was in front of me. I heard his trouser zip come down, a rustling sound and then his cock was at my mouth. I opened wide and eagerly sucked his cock. I heard  him say ‘good girl, suck my cock’ .  He slowly began to fuck my mouth holding my head  and then I felt a finger slip into my cunt -  ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Secretchick40HH - waiting to be spanked

Somone else was pushing another finger in and then another finger in and started fucking me with their fingers.  I hungrily now sucked on the cock in my mouth as my cunt was being finger fucked.  He was slowly fucking my mouth  again and again  and then the  person at the other end  removed their fingers and replaced them with a thick cock.  My cunt was really being stretched - this guy was no slow mover - he was thrusting hard and fast into my cunt giving my bum  cheeks a slap every now and then.  My visitor grabbed my head and forced my mouth down onto his cock. I felt  my body tremor as an enormous wave of orgasm hit me.  I moaned loudly and then the guy fucking my cunt started shaking behind me.  I felt  the cock at the back of my throat jerk as he let out a long moan - then his cum hit the back of my mouth….after emptying his load into my mouth, he pulled out and the cock in my  cunt  was removed and I was left to lay across the ‘horse’ - my breathing still rapid.  After about five minutes, one of the men came and undid my straps and removed the handcuffs along my blindfold. I quickly looked around for the second stranger but he had gone.  I looked  pleadingly with my eyes to be able to talk and my visitor said  ‘go ahead’.  I spoke quietly ‘Thank  you, thank you, thank you for making a fantasy of mine come true.  Who was the second man - do i know him ?????’  My visitor laughed and said ‘what makes you think it was a man’…still to this day I don’t know whether it was a man or a woman who fucked me from behind….

Secretchick40HH - waiting to be spanked

3 comments:

pjk52 said...

perhaps it was me Secretchick???

Secretchick40HH said...

oooooo lol

pjk52 said...

glad you enjoyed it anyway.. I know I did?! ;) lol