Friday, 12 March 2010

Just a few pics from my latest photo shoot…

I thought I’d keep you up to date with my photo shoots – I’ve had three in the last two weeks – it’s been HECTIC but I’m loving it.  I’m just waiting for a couple of CDs of all my shots to turn up from the photographers but here’s a sneaky peek at some of my poses….not yet on TTA so these are an exclusive for you! There’ll be more after the weekend – enjoy – Secret xxxx

Secretchick40HH - my latest photoshoot Secretchick40HH - my latest photoshoot Secretchick40HH - my latest photoshoot

4 comments:

From the O-Zone said...

Whenever I see pictures of you, all I can do is sigh... long and loud. I just want to grab my camera and take some pictures of my own.

Secretchick40HH said...

and I bet you live across the pond

aww thank you xxx

Filo said...

I'm sure that so much suffering worth it. Pretty poses in this set.

Secretchick40HH said...

thank you

wait till you see my new toy xxxx